Careers at Glenbeigh Construction
We have a requirement for Junior Health & Safety Officers on large construction projects in Dublin South (Dalkey, Killiney, Dundrum)
Reporting to the QHSE Manager, but working closely with the Site Management Teams, the candidate will need to be confident, a strong communicator, able to work on own initiative, highly organised and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and constantly evolving environment.
- Day to day responsibility for Health, Safety, & Environment monitoring on your site
- Carry out regular inspections and issue communications to subcontractors and management teams.
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are reported and investigated.
- Gather and input all statutory documentation i.e. GA2’s, GA3’s etc.
- Review RAMS from subcontractors and ensure safety measures indicated are implemented on site.
- Identify hazards on site and produce risk assessments for site activities and source safety equipment necessary to implement controls on site.
- Undertake regular reviews of safety issues on site during meetings with site team and subcontractors.
- Construction and/or Administration experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO management systems
- First aid training desired
- 3rd level qualification in a health & safety discipline required, or must be studying towards same at present.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proficient use MS Office essential
- Reliable attendance and good timekeeping essential.
- Own transport desirable as travel between sites may be required.
Job is suited to someone looking to start their career in Construction Health & Safety. On the job, and professional training will be provided. This is a full time permanent position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €28,000.00-€36,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Reference ID: 2022/10 H&S GCON
Email email@example.com for more information or fill out our form below…