Glenbeigh Construction is part of the Glenbeigh Group.
Founded in 1985 the Company has delivered hundreds of projects in Ireland and abroad.
We are a leading main contractor company in Ireland with the founding Directors having stamped their ethos on the company.
“Our ability to tailor our services to the changing needs of our clients makes us what we are today. We will build upon our existing reputation for our tailored service, while continually strengthening our competitive advantage by growing and adapting to the ever-changing market conditions” Frank Doolan, Managing Director.
Our capital projects experience covers a broad spectrum of project types ranging from government, local authority, commercial, retail, through to refurbishments, fit-outs and restoration / conservation of heritage buildings.
Our core business is that of a main contractor, we have positioned ourselves in the Irish market due to the unparalleled integrated services we can offer, including, project management with in-house design, response care teams and pre-engineered low carbon off site building solutions.
The common trait among all our divisions is a genuine commitment to delivering value, service and innovative solutions specific to each individual client. We have found that our clients value Glenbeigh’s professionalism, reliability, responsiveness and total commitment to customer’s service while handling complex construction projects and delivering within budget and on time.
Vision & Values
Every company has a certain ethos running through it. In our company this is derived by the vision of the founding members of the company, namely, Philip Earle Group Chairman of Glenbeigh Group and Frank Doolan MD.
Glenbeighs Vision is to redefine what our client should expect.
If we constantly realign our company with our client’s goals it provides a like minded attitude. Given time this becomes a relationship between complimentary teams striving in unison for common goals and the betterment of the individual companies.
What we value ;
- We value all of our clients and the relationships we’ve built.
- Teamwork is the basis of our success and our clients are the life-source of our business.
- We respect our business partners such as suppliers and subcontractors and develop long-term relationships with them to achieve mutual growth.
- We have a genuine commitment to our client’s goal.
- Repeat workflows.
- We take pride in what we do.
- Everyone in our organisation has a voice and is encouraged to be proactive in seeking innovation solutions and positive outcomes.
- Flexibility in our approach to innovate and problem solve.
We are able to distinguish our company from others because of our values, and our first choice selection in various sectors is evidence of this.